Pebbles is 16 weeks old today

Pebbles celebrated the occasion with her first topknot
Mommy said it was just to keep the hair out of Pebbles eyes but, we all know how much mommy likes topknots.......
And this is ME!!!

Annnnd this is us together
Sorry we are both a little messy, but mom said that while we were in the mood to have our pictures taken she wasn't going to start bathing and brushing and spoiling the moment........
Pebbles and I are grateful for that at least....



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 Tummy rubs:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Scrappy and Pebbles,
Cute top knots!! I never let one stay on my head long enough to get a photo taken though.. it annoys my mom so much!! hee...

Myeo said...

Both of you look so adorable with the top knot.

Love
Boy n Baby

ToFFee said...

Hi Scrappy and Pebbles!

so you get the top knot too ei.. my pawrents are trying to convince me it's necessary so I can see clearly..

should I believe them?

Wuffs!
Toffee
did your mom got upset on the Harry Potter Book? mom is keeping hers safely away from me...

Anonymous said...

happy 16th week pebbles!!! you are such a little mophead! :p but totally adorable at the same time. you have the best expressions, love the 2nd picture with the half-open eyes.

scrappy has anyone bribed you guys yet about the harry potter book? because if it works then i might go chew up HM's copy too since she borrowed it from a friend and promised to keep it in mint condition

love..
chiyo

PreciOus said...

Hi Scrappy!

Pebbles and you look so cute with the topknots. Did she try to remove it? I did when I first have my topknot. I was scratching and brushing and rolling just to get it off. Now I'm pretty much use to it. Hehe.

Snuggle,
Precious

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You 2 still look cute when you're messy. :)

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

You look adorable with your topknot Pebbles! Happy 16 weeks birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Bella said...

Happy 16 weeks Pebbles - your little top Knot is so cute and I can see your eyes for the first time !! I'm also growing a top Knot.
Love the picture of you together so gorgeous.
Wuffs
Bella

Boo Casanova said...

oh cute pebbles. is mommy gonna keep pebbles hair long like chiyo?

wet wet licks

Boo

The Airechicks said...

Cute & Messy

great combo...

Happy 16 weeks....pawty pawty...

fee said...

cute top knots! how about wearing it like a ballerina's chignon? that'll be cute too!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

Hi , well it looks like Pebbles is turning into MINI HENRY - lol . I LOVE Shih Tzu's .


SARAH

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Thanks everyone.

Yes Pebbles is going to be in long coat just like Chiyo

Sarah, thanks and yes she is looking more like your Henry everyday. BTW you really need to start blogging girl ;-)

I really understand now what they mean about the Shih Tzu hair growing like a chrysanthemum (sp) I was going to trim it out of her eyes but if I did that it would still have the same problem. I just cannto wait for her facial hair to grow.

~Mommy of Scrappy and Pebbles

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs