Mommy made a dress for Pebbles

Pebbles is also a big 5 months old today

Close up of the dress..... Mommy fully lined it too even the skirt.





I haven't been forgotten, mommy is making me a new harness vest to match Pebbles' dress..... I just hope she makes it manly!! In case you haven't noticed my mom looves the color pink..... Pink is the reason mommy wanted a girl doggy though it still hasn't stopped her from putting pink on me much to my daddy's dismay! Daddy was hoping when Pebbles arrived that I would lose the topknot.........

Mommy took this picture of me today and I just wish she hadn't put a pink band in my topknot!! Fortunately you cannot see the glitter on it....... Annnnnd to think that I wonder why I have so much trouble trying to convince people I am a manly dog!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 Tummy rubs:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Scrappy,
Hehehe.. My mama loves pink too but fortunately she does not try to dress me up in that color!
Wow.. that's a pretty dress! Your mom is sure talented!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur mummy is such a great tailor

Anonymous said...

oh i can't believe the customs did that to your birthday parcel! your BIRTHDAY parcel! how would they like it if someone burst through the door on their birthday and stamped all over their birthday cake???

hope you're not too miffed, scrappy.

hee i wonder why you even told us there was glitter in your pink rubber band hehehe

i think the dress your mommy made for pebbles is so so sweet!!! and she paid so much attention to detail, like the pearls and butterflies! this will be nice keepsake for Pebbles' "Growing up" album/collection :) wish i had one a bootiful dress like that!

love..
chiyo

Stanley said...

Scrappy boy!

You are manly no matter what color you wear or how you do your hair! Don't forget it!

Tell Pebbles that her dress is very fetching and she wears it well.

Goober love,
Stanley

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Im here to give you tummy rub!!!

You two are cutie. Scrappy MANly cutie & Pebbles GIRLIE cutie. Hehehe....

Scrappy, your profile pic scared me at 1st. I was unsure whether you are wink at me, I kept look & look at it. I thought Im crazy.....

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your mom sure is talented to make that cute dress for Pebbles. I hope yours will make you look manly Scrappy.
Have a nice weekend. :)

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful dress! Your mom is sure talented! Pebbles looks just adorable!
hummmmmmmm not sure about the pink band, Scrappy! Blue would suit you better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

thanks everyone for the sweet comments about mom's first doggy dress attempt and about my topknot bands mommy keeps our everyday ones in a jar and just uses the first one her hand comes upon. I tell her to sort them out and for Pebbles to have her own container that way I will only have ummmm manly ones in my jar I think that would be fair.

hugs
Scrappy

Boo Casanova said...

so did mom tell you she gonna stop putting pink stuff on you and take off the top knot once a girl is there? don't listen to the mom. they always lie!

wet wet licks

Boo

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Oh, no Boo, mommy never said that about the topknot. Pink she did though lol

tail wags
Scrappy

Bella said...

Gee Scrappy your mum is so clever that new dress looks beautiful !!
Can't wait to see you matchibng harness.
Pebbles looks gorgeous is she going to be a showdog?
Wuffs
Bella

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Bella, Pebbles was to be a show dog but mommy decided that being a "pet" was more fun. That was when Pebbles got spayed. Her all black brother is in Tasmania and is being shown and her sister is in NSW and being shown too I think. But, Pebbles is just going to live the life of a princess with us.

hugs
Scrappy

Myeo said...

Hey Scrappy

That is a lovely dress. Your mom is so talented and creative.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs