An afternoon in the life of us

Hi, its me Pebbles, telling tails about what we did this afternoon.....

First we secretly discussed what we would do.....


Then we chose our toys.... Scrappy went first because he is the eldest, See what a good girl I am..... waiting patiently for my turn.


Then it was my turn to choose a toy...........


The choice of games was easy, I chose to do a few zoomies with Scrappy chasing me, then after a little rest Scrappy decided on a game of tug..... We love to play tug.


Then Scrappy wanted me to play bitey face with him... but first I had to try and destuff this rabbit.

Just a minute Scrappy can't you see I am busy......


Scrappy... just a minute!!


Okay Scrappy, here you go ...... happy now!!




The end of this tail as pawed by Pebbles
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

18 Tummy rubs:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you 2 are so cute to play with each other. It's very polite of you to let Scrappy pick his toy first Pebbles

~ Girl girl

Bella said...

Looks like you two are almost the same size now !! It's great to have someone to play with
- see you at the haloween costume barkday celebrations?
Wuffs
Bella

Ferndoggle said...

Holey Moley! You two have a lot of toys! Looks like you're having a grand ole time.

Penny

Harry said...

What a lot of toys you have. I'm not really into toys, maybe I'm too old.

Happy weekend,
Harry x

PreciOus said...

Hi Scrappy & Pebbles!

That looks like a day filled with fun and love!

Snuggle,
Precious

Boo Casanova said...

scrappy so cute lying on his back waiting for ya bitey play session. dopey loves playing bitey face with me too. but sometimes, i find him annoying when i am tired or don't have the mood to play.

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

The two of you play so nicely together!
I hope we see you at the pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Scrappy and Pebbles!!! whoaaaaaa OMD lookie at all dem toys...sooo nices u 2 plays sooo good togethers...and heehee bitey face iz fun too..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Sure you like your time with yourselves and then your time together!
You two have tons of toys!
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Kien said...

Oh.. u guys are a great pal huh.. that reminds me of hercules .. i miss him.. he always be a gentlemen to give out his toys to me..

Cheers
Rossi

ChloƩ said...

Hi Srappy and Pebbles!!!! C´on, came to visit my blog, and you can see a costume´s contest for halloween, you must to share... Send to me your best halloween´s picture...

Love, Chloe

Unknown said...

hi pebbles and scrappy... have a lot of toys ein....
is good that we play toghether.

a big hug

ChaChi Lu said...

You two are so cute! We love bitey face too!

~ChaChi and JET

Headgirl said...

Hi there!

It's great to once again get into "Comments", TY to Broadband.
Loved watching you two play together.

Pats & pets to you bboth
Blue

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Scrappy and Pebbles,
You have lots of toys!
It´s great see you playing together! You two look so happy!
Love
Thor

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun - and looks like you've got so many toys to chose from!!

River

Stanley said...

Hey, Pebbles & Scrappy!

I would love to see video of the two of you playing! Hard to believe that Scrappy gives you tummy rubs, Pebbles. It must be the best to have a live-in masseusse!

Goober love,
Stanley

Koobuss said...

WOW!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Good for you!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs