More presents for me!!

The postman came to me again!! and gave me not one but two parcels.... One from Boo in KL and Bella and her family
This card is fabulous.... it has my picture on one side and Boo on the other..... Isn't it pretty?


I love the fish soooo much. It has not left my protection since I opened your gift.

This is me doing an impersonation of a seal!!


Hey, Scrappy this card says for Scrappy from Bella, Billy Bob, Kuki and Honey...

Bella thank you so much I looove toys.
Notice the little puppy is missing from this picture?
As soon as Pebbles saw it she decided it was for her. But, its okay as we share

Hey rabbit never smile at a crocodile!!


The rabbit is so cool... it makes the best tug toy

Thank you sooooo very much

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 Tummy rubs:

Boo Casanova said...

oh scrappy, i hope the custom didn't confiscate any of the gifts to you and pebbles.

wet wet licks

Boo

Bella said...

Hi Scrappy,
So glad the pressies arrived - i was hooping that they would get there by friday in time for your barkday.
I was hoping that the bunny wouls make a good tug toy :) The crocodile id pretty load isn't it - hope you hoomans don't mind
Wuffs
Bella

Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome new toys, Scrappy! You're so sweet to share everything with Pebbles! You're a good big brother!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Myeo said...

Great toys there. We like your impersonation of the seal.

Love
Boy n Baby

ps: Mama says that she can measure me at this moment cos we are packing to move next week and evil her has already packed the measuring tape. As soon as we get hold of it, we will tell you the measurements. Thank you.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really pawsome gifts from Boo & Bella and gang. You make such a cute seal Scrappy


~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

what great presents you got, you better keep that bunny away from mr crocodile!

The 3 Rascals said...

wow love your presents esp the rabbit.The crocodile look cool.

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs