There were 2 in the tub

and the little one said move over, move over.......
So the big one did and the little one said move over, move over......


This was our first bath together and Pebbles just kept pushing up against me and I would move and she would push up against me all over again....


Here I am all bathed and in the car ready to go
(excuse wet face I just had a drink, mom thinks I do that on purpose when I see the camera come out hehehe)


A nice clean Pebbles in her ahem...... my carseat



Today, Oct 14th and Pebbles is 6 months old


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 Tummy rubs:

Molly the Airedale said...

The two of you are so cute together! You are the perfect example of a loving brother and sister!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Hi Scrappy and Pebbles and happy 6month Birfday Pebbles!! you both look vewy bootiful and clea..I'm afwaid it's my tuwn this weekend fow a bath
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lacy said...

woofies scrappy and pebbles!!! happy 6mts barkday pebbles...ahhhh u lookies soooo cutes after ur baffie....andddd she gots near u scrappy so u wood pawtect her...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

You are both so gorgeous!

Happy 6 month birthday Pebbles - hope you got at least a little spoilt!

River

Joe Stains said...

baths STINK. we get baths separate,not together, I cant handle being in the tub with the doofus!

happy 6 months pebbles!!

Myeo said...

Sorry we are late in this...

Happy 6 month Pebbles!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs