Happy Barkday Scrappy

Hi, Scrappy here posting that I had a birthday and now I am eight....
I have had a sore leg and a little lump but since turning 8 I am feeling all good again,  Mummy and Daddy with my little sis Pebbles sang happy barkday to me.... Scrappy; and I got all the treats I wanted and a new ball.... I love to play ball.  Oh, and I got a stroller though we like to call it the Doggy carriage just to make Daddy happy








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 Tummy rubs:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Scrappy! You are such a handsome boy! We think it's awesome that you have your very own carriage!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Pippa said...

I know Im late - but it is HER fault for not keeping up to my blog. Pleased you had a good day.

Pippa

kingslandkennels said...

Wish U a very Happy birthday, Scrappy!!! You are so cute...

i love hollywood said...

Soooooo cute! :')

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs