Scrappy's sock incident

I always sep with He
Me Scrappy reflecting on the nasty sock incident
When I was a little puppy I used to love to play with daddy's dirty sports socks. That was until this one day when my sister noticed me walking funny and mommy quickly took me to the bathroom to get some tissues to help me with and she called for daddy to come help her. I was really scared and I was shaking so daddy held me close while mommy worked on the problem. Daddy started to walk away still holding me as mommy very gently worked the elastic out of my bottom. Mommy says she still has trouble looking at a link of sausages and all I can say is it was quite a relief when it was all over! Daddy just said he was suprised at how far a bit of sock elastic can stretch. Don't worry mommy rang the vet 2 times to make sure she was doing the right thing. The vet said as long as it was slipping out and not being tugged that I was going to be ok. Very, very scary stuff. So a word of warning to all my pup pals out there be very careful of socks. They may smell yummy but they can hurt you if you are not careful.

The end!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 Tummy rubs:

Gus said...

Oh Yeah. Our parents had a standard Schnauzer who ate a knee high sock of the muzzer's one time.. after thirty years, she still doesn't eat snausages. More for us.

Gussie n teka

Lacy said...

w00fs, me happy to hear all came out in the end, wiffout much trouble...

b safe,
rocky

Dexter said...

Mango ate a tube sock when he was a puppy. It came through intact, with a little help. Thank goodness.

Mango Momma

Asta said...

Scwappy
That sounds vewy scawy..sheeeesh socks do smell awfully tempting, but thanks fow youw wawning. I hope you and Pebbles awe bof fine
I misss you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Martha said...

My goodness, we are just thankful you had some calm humans to help you out - at the other end!
We are always eating things we shouldn't but we generally stick to food items!
love
Martha and Bailey xx

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs