Pebbles enjoys a game of tug





Today we took Pebbles to the vet for her booster shots and a checkup. Pebbles now weighs a little over 2lb at 11 and a half weeks. While we were there mommy mentioned that I have been out of sorts a little and I was non to impressed when the vet decided to give me a shot in my rear and then push a tablet down my throat. If I had known that was going to happen I would have stayed home. But, who can pass up a car ride? I tell you I was protesting by keeping my mouth very firmly closed. I was going to start barking my protest but I have a sore throat and that would have made it worse. I have been leaving all the barking up to Pebbles lately.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 Tummy rubs:

Boo said...

scrappy, pebble weights only 2lb?? when i first came to mom and dad, i only weighted 1.5kg too. the shop starved me until mom rescued me from there. lucky me.

you get the shot, but i hope the vet didn't stick something up your butt tho.

wet wet licks

Boo

Huskee Boy said...

Hi Scrappy,
Yucks.. I hate visits to the vet (although she is very pwetty and gave me a kiss the last time I went)!! Those injections are scaawie.. and Boo is right, lucky they did not stick anything up your bum bum!!

Maggie said...

OMG what a sweetie Pebbles is! She's so little!
Those vets get to personal with us for my taste!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar Airedale said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better now despite the jabs and pills.

Licks
Oscar x

chiyo said...

i'm sure you're really gentle with pebbles even when you're tugging :) she looks so comfortable snuggling and rolling beside you :)

what happened to you, scrappy? :) are you all tired out from looking after pebbles? :) take care of that sore throat and get well soon!

love..
chiyo

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh you two are so cuteee! Yes you are!

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Poor you.. Sore throat? Hope that you get better.
Pebble look so small beside you so you got to be extra gentle.

Love
Boy n Baby

The Airechicks said...

Oh Scrappy:

You have to be better at the vets...

Pebbles is watching...you don't want her to be afraid..

Pebbles is sooo cute...

Rest you throat ....

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs