Togetherness


Pebbles and me just chilling





I saw this list on a few blogs and thought I would join in!
1. Your age? 3 yrs old.

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 12 Weeks.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I don't wear collars.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My human sister. Shhhh don't tell mommy but I love her the bestest as she always brings me treats.

5. How much do you weigh? I am on a diet so will defer answering this question.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? One of mommie's shoes. I still love shoes.

7. Do you like other Dogs? I like most dogs.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? My new sister Pebbles, I love her to bits.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? I looove squeaky toys

10. Do you like to be brushed? I love to be brushed. I can sit for hours being brushed.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? I much rather cheese.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes. Mommy is very quick at it so it is over and done with before I have time to protest.

13. Any formal education? I am home schooled.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Depends, I can be both.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Scrappypoos, Baby, Mister, Me Too, Handsome

16. What is your best trick? kiss on demand

17. Do you like kitties? Only the one next door. We sometimes cuddle in the sunshine.

18. What did you have for breakfast? porridge with my dad.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I once caught a fly!

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? A couple of days ago. I have a sore throat that mommy has to keep and eye on.

21. Where do you sleep at night? In my human's bed. Sometimes in my own bed/s

22. Do you like to swim? Yes, though, its more like a paddle really.

23. Can you make puppies? Ewwww good gracious noooo!

24. Your favorite place to visit? The lake.

25. Do you give kisses? I love to kiss.

26. Can you potty on command? Depends!

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Luv Cuz.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 Tummy rubs:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Scrappy. Nice infos on you. I see that you're taking good care of your sister pebbles


~ girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Thanks for sharing Scrappy!! I learnt so many new things abt you!! Wow.. you cuddle with the next door kitty.. and you like being brushed?? Cool...

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Girl girl, I really like Pebbles. Mommy was so worried that I wouldn't like her that she is amazed at how much I like her.

Huskee Boy, I love being brushed. I climb onto mommie's knee and turn my back to her which is my way of asking for a brush. It is like getting a back rub. I love it.

Anonymous said...

scrappy what is the little sweetie chewing on? i had to push HM away from the screen because she was falling head over heels for the little one i thought she would rush out this minute to get me a little sister.

it's amazing you two get along so quietly and lovingly. i think you're a very good-natured and sweet guy, scrappy, because you even cuddle with the kitty next door. :)

hope your sore throat gets better. i might have to go see the vet because of my smelly behind.

love..
chiyo

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, you and Pebbles are so adorable together!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww I can tell you adore your little sister! The two of you look so sweet together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Simba and Jazzi said...

porridge sounds yummy, I must try that.

Simba xx

Bella said...

Hey thank's for sharing fun afcts Scrappy & so wonderful to see & hear that you love your baby sister
Wuffs
Bella

Isabella said...

I like being brushed, too. And I love baths!
Big Wags,
Isabella

The Airechicks said...

Pebbles:

We think you have a wonderful Big brother....It's very obivous that he really luvs you....

Scrappy - Thank you for sharing with us...

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs