Ooops Pebbles did it again.

PhotobucketMummy is thinking Pebbles needs a parachute.  This is the 2nd time she has jumped onto the sofa bounced off mummy and instead of landing on the back of the sofa she has gone right over the top....

I checked her out thoroughly and then mummy made sure she was okay.

Mummy said I was a good boy because I do not jump onto the back of the sofa....  I didn't tell her that it isn't because I haven't tried I just cannot get up there.


It is Pebbles birthday on Thursday and we are hoping she stops her high jumping so she makes it to 4.

Mummy said if you want this for your blog you are welcome.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 Tummy rubs:

Marvin said...

Well I really hope Pebbles makes it to her 4th birthday, cos high jumping for little dogs is a high risk sport.

I am way too big to do such indoor jumping, but this morning I horrified my Jeannie by bringing back a Hedgehog for her, in my mouth.

There was a lot of shouting about something called Drop It. So I hope Pebbles will learn to Stop It.

Your friend, Marvin xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We've seen hats that have propellers on top of them, Pebbles. That might give you a softer landing. We think you should put it on your birthday wish list!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Hi Scwappy and Pebbles
I'm sowwy I haven't visited fow a long time
It's gweat to see you again. I'm sowwy Pebbles fell of, but soooo glad hshe's Not huwt
I'm suwe she'll have a most wondewful Biwfday
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Be careful Pebbles!
I don't want you to get hurt!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
Copyright © 2 lil dogs